On 7th March 2020, President Uhuru Kenyatta handed over a brand new bus to AFC Leopards Football Club at State House, Nairobi. The club wishes to develop a bus design that will capture its colors and tradition, this will involve all our members and fans. We hereby invite all the creative designers both from our fan base and membership to take part in the competition for the creation of the best and most attractive bus designs that will uniquely describe the club.
Entrants will be required to develop their best designs and send them to this email address email@example.com (clearly marked AFC Leopards Bus Design) which should be sent by 31st May 2020 by 10.00am
The best design for the bus will be competitively chosen .The winner gets a chance of:
i. Getting their design used on the new AFC Leopards team bus
ii. Winning club’s merchandise
iii. Free entrance to the stadium for our 10 first leg home matches.
1. The design must capture the AFC Leopards official colors (Blue and White/Black and Red) in high resolution. It should be submitted in soft copy in portable document format (PDF).
2. The rare view SHOULD have an image of our legend the late Joe Kadenge
3. The bus design must be clear and distinctly identifiable for effective application.
4. The design shall be accompanied by a written description of its meaning and features.
5. The entrants in this competition must provide their official names and contacts
6. The club shall reserve the right to reserve the winning design as its copyright
7. The design of either the winning entry or any other submission may be subject to necessary modification
8. Any material, graphic software or other items prepared by an entrant in the competition shall belong to and remain the property AFC Leopards Sports Club.
9. The Club shall reserve the right announce the winning design
10. The judges’ decision shall be final and will not be open to any correspondence or appeal whatsoever.