Job Title: Head Coach
Responsible for: SenoirTeam & Youth Team
Responsible to: National Executive Committee
· UEFA License A and above or CAF A
· Physical fitness training
· Five (5) years experience working on the Top level or equivalent
· Experience in African football will be an added advantage
Salary : Negotiable
Skills and Attributes Required
Coaches should have the ability to:
·Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, to and maintain good working relationships
·Use time efficiently and effectively
·Forward plan (ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team)
·Develop an appropriate level of technical knowledge
·Observe and analyse skills and make improvements
·Make use of appropriate equipment and adapt if necessary
·Evaluate all coaching sessions
· Consult with team assistant coach, team Manager & captain about the aims of the training sessions.
· Co-ordinate the coaches and coaching for Youth team.
· To plan, prepare, deliver and evaluate the coaching programme to develop the young players.
· Provide support and advice to the assistant coaches and support staff within the coaching team.
· Be prepared to delegate organizational jobs which do not need his coaching skills e.g. keeping the register and equipments
· Brief all support staff , assistant coaches and players on the aims of the training session and the purpose of each activity. Involve all support staff and make sure they are made aware of the value of their input.
· Liaise with the club National Executive committee to ensure that there are regular, appropriate, competitive opportunities for players.
· Ensure that you are well briefed about any special needs of the playing unit involved i.e. medical condition etc
· Attend any bonding meetings of the team where appropriate.
· Make players aware of their progress.
· Identify and recruit, in line with club procedures.
· Ensure the National Executive committee is aware of all club activities and encourage strong links and communication between each team through the season.
· Abide by and promote sound ethics and club policy, fair play and equal opportunities to all members.
· To ensure that all coaching staff qualifications are kept up to date.
· Take responsibility for ensuring that the equipments are correct and is kept in good working order.
· Be aware of and promote the clubs codes of conduct for coaches, players and Support at all times.
· Be aware of and follow the procedures for recording accidents.
Eligible Candidates are required to send their CVs by close of business on 12-10-2016 through e-mail email@example.com